And now for the big reveal… Do I hate kale? Am a stealthy marksman? Did I once have a pet turtle named, George?
Get ready, here are my five fake facts:
1. I hate kale – I can’t say that it’s my favorite food in the world (homemade bread is, no I think it’s chips and guacamole, I don’t know… who really has a favorite?) but I do really like it.
4. My first concert was Madonna – I did want to see Madonna when I was younger, but she wouldn’t come to Denver, CO… My first concert was George Michael.
5. I had a pet turtle when I was eight – My cousin had a pet turtle. I had two parakeets: Sweetie and Flower and my cat: Slinky Salad Pebbles Flintstone.
8. I’ve intubated a patient – I am a registered nurse and I’ve taken advanced CPR. I’ve even intubated a mannequin. Luckily no humans have had to endure me inserting a tube down their windpipe–I may have cracked my mannequin’s tooth. Oops.
14. I dressed as a mermaid for Mardi Gras last year – I’ve never been a mermaid (still trying to figure out how you would walk around all day). Last year I was Cinderella and the year before I was Alice in Wonderland.
So, there you have it. All the other things were true.
Thanks to all who participated and ventured a guess: M.C. Dulac, Decidinglybob and Fruit and Family. I wish I could say the winner got something really cool… um, let me think, I have a cat that’s been really needy lately. Or, how about an old organic chem book. No, neither of those will do. Let’s say bragging rights. Yes, bragging rights it is. Oh, yeah. I think Natalie at Fruit and Family won. Congratulations!