Guess what, everyone. I have been nominated for the Liebster Award again!. This time momof3isnuts was nice enough to nominate me!
The award is a way to recognize up and coming bloggers and encourage people to visit new/interesting blogs. First, I must answer the following questions…
1. If you could have any super power, what would it be? Why?
I’m going to say super-human strength. How great would it be to open all those jars by myself? Or carry all of the groceries in with one trip!
2. Which three people, living or not, would you invite to dinner? Why?
Ellen Degeneres (because she’s funny and seems super nice), Ernest Hemingway (you know, the whole writer thing) and Damon Salvatore from the Vampire Diaries. Not the actor, the actual vampire. Because I think it would make dinner that much more interesting.
3. Climbing? or Zip Lining?
Zip lining. I think I’m too out of shape for climbing…
4. If money were no object, what would you do all day?
Probably a mix of traveling, writing and crafting. Not all in the same day, that would be a lot.
5. What has been your biggest challenge?
Pushing myself to make the most of every day and not frittering it away with inconsequential things.
6. If you could go back in time, what year would you travel to?
England in 1587. It would be great research for my novels. And I’d probably have a greater appreciation for all our modern day luxuries–a day without a latte? Yikes!
7. If you could stay a certain age forever, what age would that be?
Probably 32. A nice mix of youth and experience.
8. If you could learn to do anything, what would it be?
Oh, I wish I could sing or play an instrument. Music is such an amazing way to express yourself.
9. When you have 30 minutes of free time, how do you pass the time?
Somehow it feels like I have no free time… but I’m sure I do, I just have to figure out where I’ve put it. I’m going to say reading or playing on Pinterest.
10. What do you find beautiful?
The changing of the seasons, my husband’s smile and the compassion most people have for others.
And now, the other blogs I nominate for the award:
Since this was the second time I’ve been nominated, I did a little research and discovered the origins of the Liebster are a little foggy and the rules have changed over time, with different versions of the award floating around out there. Some have you just list random facts about yourself, some have you only nominate 5 other bloggers, etc. So, for those of you that I’ve nominated feel free to accept or decline the award, participation is optional and nominate as many bloggers as you like.
Okay, so here are the rules:
-Each nominee must link back the person who nominated them.
-Answer the 10 questions which are given to you by the nominator.
-Nominate up to 10 other bloggers for this award who have less than 200 followers.
-Create 10 questions for your nominees to answer.
-Let the nominees know that they have been nominated by going to their blog and notifying them
Here are my 10 questions:
1. Do you believe in ghosts?
2. Have you/would you go skydiving?
3. Have you started your Christmas shopping?
4. When you were a child, what did you want to be when you grew up?
5. What is the nicest thing someone has ever said to you/or done for you?
6. Where would you travel if money and time were no issue?
7. Which animal would you be most afraid to stumble upon: grizzly bear, great white shark or anaconda?
8. Who inspires you?
9. How many pairs of shoes do you own?
10. What has been your favorite thing about writing a blog?
Thanks and have fun!