Hold onto your hats everyone. I have an announcement to make. I, yes I, have been nominated for the Liebster Award by Josh at Laughter is the Best Medicine. The award is a way to recognize up and coming bloggers and encourage people to visit new/interesting blogs. First, I must answer the following questions…
1. What is your favorite breakfast food?
Breakfast burritos, for sure. When I make them at home I pan fry the tortillas so they get a little bit crispy. Mmmm.
2. If you could travel to any place in the world, where would you go?
Okay, why are you making me choose. That is just mean. I’ve always wanted to go to Alaska. Then there’s the Galapagos Islands. Maybe Ireland because my next book is going to be set there.
3. Who is someone who inspires you?
Anyone who has the guts to step away from a job/situation that is comfortable and go for their dreams.
4. What was your least favorite class in school and why?
Statistics. There were three things working against me: My teacher not only had a speech impediment, but English was his second language. I would have rather sat through organic chemistry than study statistics. And the class was at 7 or 8 a.m. and really, what college student can be up and attentive at that hour?
5. Are you an optimist, a pessimist or a realist?
Optimist, for sure. Although, I do like to complain, but in a funny, upbeat way.
6. What is your favorite movie quotation?
Since Wedding Crashers is one of my favorite movies, it would have to be: “I’d like to be pimps from Oakland or cowboys from Arizona but it’s not Halloween. Grow up Peter Pan, Count Chocula.”
7. Who wins the cuteness battle; dogs or cats?
Wow. For an animal lover this should be a tough question. But it’s not. Cats all the way. *Singing* Who let the kitties out? Meow, Meow, Meow, Meow…
8. Which celebrity annoys you the most?
Kim Kardashian for obvious reasons. Wait, is she a celebrity?
9. What is your favorite season and why?
Eeek. You’d think with only four to choose from this would be easy. It seems I always like the season that is about to start. Like right now I’m looking forward to fall. Changing leaves, carving pumpkins, eating pie. Yep, I’ll say fall.
10. The silliest thing I have done in the last week is…
Probably dancing like a zombie to Michael Jackson’s Thriller. You know, one of those things you do at a wedding.
And now, 10 other blogs I nominate for the award:
Okay, so here are the rules:
-Each nominee must link back the person who nominated them.
-Answer the 10 questions which are given to you by the nominator.
-Nominate 10 other bloggers for this award who have less than 200 followers.
-Create 10 questions for your nominees to answer.
-Let the nominees know that they have been nominated by going to their blog and notifying them
Here are my 10 questions:
1. What is your best summer memory?
2. Do you sing in the shower?
3. Have you ever put an empty carton of milk/juice back in the refrigerator?
4. Which bug do you like better: Roly Poly (pill bug) or Ladybug? Why?
5. Who is the person who makes you laugh so hard soda comes out of your nose and tears stream down your face?
6. Where do you go when you need to get away from it all?
7. Do you ever hide from door to door salespeople?
8. When do you decide it’s time to get gas? 1/2 tank? 1/4 tank? Warning light has been on for 10 miles?
9. What is the one talent you wish you had?
10. If you could time travel would you go to the future or the past?